Digital Banking Specialist - North Austin
Our Digital Banking Specialists represent the Bank and our culture of YES in every transaction and customer interaction. Those in this position are tasked with supporting our customers by troubleshooting their most complicated digital banking needs. Success in this role requires a positive, can-do attitude; advanced customer service and communication skills; ability to problem-solve; teamwork; and the desire to learn and grow. We are currently searching for hiring high-potential people to join our Online Banking Implementation team at our North Austin offices located at 12007 Technology Blvd. This position is required to spend time in the office.
We’re not just your ordinary bank – we have something special here at Horizon. Our charter dates back to 1905, giving us over a century of experience serving Central Texas. We pride ourselves on creating lifelong customer relationships and business partnerships and have a reputation for an unwavering commitment to our teams, our communities, and our customers.
Thanks to our diverse, energetic team, Horizon continues to grow and succeed:
- #1 locally owned bank according to Austin Business Journal 2020 Power Rankings.
- Top 40 community banks nationwide by S&P Global Market Intelligence.
- 2020 & 2021 Thriving Together recipient for outstanding company Wellness Program. Learn more about our benefit package below!
We’re proud of where our teams have gotten us and can’t wait to see where you will take us next!
What Will I Do?
Key highlights include:
- Make it easy for customers to do business with us by navigating digital banking systems issues, troubleshooting electronic banking and treasury needs, solving customer problems, and collaborating with your team.
- Give every customer an extraordinary experience including inside and outside customers.
- Provide solutions for everyone you encounter and if you cannot, then work with customers and team members to find the solution. Requires creative thinking skills!
- Set goals for yourself and strive to attain them whether that is defining a new online banking process or learning new functions within the Bank.
- Continuously improve yourself and, thereby, those around you.
- Contribute to the Bank by providing great ideas and being a great team member.
- Other duties as assigned and/or taken on.
Am I the Right Fit?
The ideal candidate is an experienced banking professional who possesses:
- Minimum: BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business, or any other subject matter which demonstrates both the desire and ability to perform the job duties of this position.
- 2+ years of banking experience
- Excellent computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Word, PPT, Access, and reporting.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and contribute to a team’s success.
- Optimistic, internally motivated, community-oriented personality; and,
- Ability to make decisions, create change, and help grow a company – while growing yourself.
- 5+ years of banking experience including teller, new accounts, cash management, and/or treasury
- Experience with Q2 systems and/or other digital banking platforms
- Advanced knowledge/experience with customer service support including, but not limited to: RDC installation and systems
What Does it Mean to Be on the Horizon Team?
Our commitment to our employees goes beyond base pay—it includes the tangible things like salary, benefits, and special employee programs such as training & development, wellness, and flexible sick time. Equally important are the intangible factors like challenging work, a community focused mindset, and the opportunity to grow professionally. We do not hire resources; we invest in people.
Benefits available to you include:
- Health coverage options including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Wellness Program that incentivizes you with premium cost savings
- Employee Assistance Program to help you with life’s challenges
- Basic Group term Life and AD&D to protect you and your family
- The opportunity to become a shareholder of the Bank through our 401k Retirement Plan
- Discounts on Pet Insurance
- Time off policies meant to support your work-life balance
This is a great opportunity to join a successful and growing organization. If you think that you could be the perfect fit, please apply now. Submit your resume and contact information for consideration.
Good luck and we look forward to hearing from you!
At Horizon Bank, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure this we seek talented, qualified people for all of our career opportunities, regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state and/or local laws. Horizon Bank is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.Apply Now