Our Universal Bankers are responsible for providing quality and efficiency to all customers. Those in this position are tasked with mastering all Teller and New Account platforms – Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Remote Deposit Capture, Virtual Vaults, and other deposit systems. This position is an integral part of our Branch teams and will work hand-in-hand with their peers on all manner of customer concerns and needs for the Bank. We are currently hiring for Universal Bankers at our Salado and Temple/Belton locations!
We’re not just your ordinary bank – we have something special here at Horizon. We not only offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, we are also characterized by an unwavering commitment to our teams, our communities, and our customers. Thanks to our diverse, energetic team, Horizon continues to grow and succeed.
- #1 locally owned bank according to Austin Business Journal 2019 Power Rankings.
- Top 40 community banks nationwide by S&P Global Market Intelligence.
We’re proud of where our teams have gotten us and can’t wait to see where you will take us next!
- Greets customers and visitors, on the phone and/or in person, promptly and in a friendly, professional manner, providing information and directing them to appropriate staff as necessary.
- Assists with questions or concerns regarding current accounts, and our other products and services.
- Opens new accounts and services, while maintaining internal controls, including obtaining all required documentation to identify the customer and meet regulatory requirements.
- Aides customers with additional services and products such as safe deposit box access, ATM and debit card requests, check orders, compromised accounts and savings bonds.
- Successfully performs traditional Teller functions as needed by accurately process checking and savings deposits, withdrawals, and loan payments.
- Answers and routes phone calls, takes messages, provides information, and directs calls to appropriate staff as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned and/or taken on.
This is an extraordinary opportunity for someone with cash handling and customer service experience. We are searching for banking professionals who have had proven success in their past careers, are self-motivated, and have a great attitude to join our team.
Specific requirements include:
- Minimum: BA/BS and 2+ years of banking experience; or the equivalent combination of education and experience, which demonstrates the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job duties of this position.
- Optimistic, internally motivated, team-oriented personality; and,
- Ability to make decisions, create change, and help grow a company – while growing yourself.
All full-time employees are eligible to participate in our healthcare plans including medical, dental & vision; life/AD&D insurance, our robust 401k plan, and paid time off.
At Horizon Bank, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure this we seek talented, qualified people for all of our career opportunities, regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state and/or local laws. Horizon Bank is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We think it’s a pretty sweet opportunity! If you are psyched and think that you could be the perfect fit, please apply now. Submit your resume and contact information for consideration.
Good luck and we look forward to hearing from you!Apply Now